In this webinar we’ll discuss:
The benefits of focusing on small improvements:
Generally, it is the goal of most business people to make improvements and gains each year. Why then, do we so often fail to realize the results of well-intentioned efforts? Often this is due to unrealistic and lofty expectations without a solid plan; not carefully considering the impact of changes on our staff and/or customers; and lack of accountability and follow-through of those responsible to make the plan happen. Attaining small, incremental gains builds confidence and sets the stage for greater success!
Together we will explore:
- How 1% improvements in sales, margins and expenses can lead to 30%+ gains in bottom-line profit
- Identify areas in Whole Goods, Parts & Service where you may be under-performing.
- Why it’s necessary to base pricing & margins on solid financials & budgets.
- Marketing and pricing strategies to gain sales and margins.
- The power and requirement of belief in your sales presentation.
- Trimming expenses and plugging the holes in spending
- The importance of trusting your team and holding them accountable.
- The ABC’s of dealership management –
- Actions to Build Confidence in Goal Attainment
- Attitude of Belief Creates Dealership Excellence